Monday, April 14, 2008

006. Truth

So have you noticed these Truth Box things going around Myspace lately? I've been thinking about it and they really don't do any good. If someone leaves a bad message about someone, it just adds fuel to the fire of insecurity. No one knows who leaves what, and it leaves people feeling insecure about their actions with their friends.

Some people can't handle the truth and would rather keep quiet about other peoples problems.  If you have something bad to say about someone, don't be a coward and do it secretly. Let them know what you really think of them. Help them change what you don't like that they may doing wrong. In some cases the truth will hurt people, in others in will help some people. It will make them realize their problems, and hopefully change them.

Ephesians 4:15
"Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ."


The truth is the best way to build better relationships. I'm going through this right now. I want to confront one of my friends on this problem that they have. I'm hoping that I can help this friend of 
mine realize what they are/ are going to be doing wrong. I want this person to see the truth in what they are doing. Why it is wrong. All in hopes that I can help my friend achieve the full potential of their being as a human and as a true Christian. Telling the truth isn't easy. It isn't easy to take either. But it is knowledge that we can use to grow on. Your ability to tell and take the truth is based on the amount of courage you have in your heart. 
Do you have the courage to take the truth and realize what you are doing might be wrong? Do you have the courage to tell someone what they are doing wrong and help them grown into a better person? Courage comes from the heart. We all have heart.















2 comments:

Jackie said...

Are you really just 17?

It has taken me a lifetime of 68 years to have the truths revealed to me of which you write. And I'm still learning, day by day.

I, too, stumbled upon Hopeman-Peaceman just a week ago. What a revelation!

Keep spreading the love and truth of Christ Jesus, dear boy. It shall be returned to you.

Blessings Abundant...

Marinho said...

"Courage comes from the heart. We all have heart." It seens like some people does not.