Friday, April 11, 2008

002. Love

The absolute most important foundation for changing the world is love. I’ve always wanted a girl so I could know someone loved me as more than a friend. But I realized that I should want a girlfriend so that I could love her. I’ve always thought of it that way, but more for myself. As I thought about it more I realized again, that I don’t need a girl friend to get love from. Because I’m getting more than enough love from god, my friends and my church.

You don’t have to kill yourself to change the world. Even just making an impact on your friends or one person can make a difference. Or a stranger. If you see someone is having trouble offer them some help, show them LOVE. Im starting to see a stranger as a friend that I have’nt met yet. If you just effect one persons life you will change the world if you make them REALIZE how love is having an impact on your life. They will see this and spread it to other people. And they’ll spread it too more people. And so on.

Basicly changing the world is easy. Take a look at yourself and set an example for others to follow. If everyone could do this, everyone will be better people. And better people make a better world. Spreading love makes the world perfect.

People often say that God is love.

Deuteronomy 7:9
"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands."

People who give love to each other, get love from each other.
People who give love to god, get love from god.

John 3:34
"For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit."


In a Rob Bell video, he says GOD IS SPIRIT.
And he also says spirit is love.
Spirit is love
God is love
GOD GIVES LOVE WITHOUT LIMIT

We all have a spirit of our own in us. I know I have some friends that don’t believe in god. And I respect that I still love you as I would love anyone else. And I hate conflict with anything religious or not. Even if you don’t believe, we all still have LOVE in us. We just need to bring it out. If we bring out the love in us, we bring out the best in ourselves, and bring out the best of the world.

I just want to see the world to change and the people in it for the better.

No comments: